What to Bring
What do I need to bring to Playa Del Fuego?
You will need to bring whatever you need to be comfortable camping… it gets hot in the middle of the day, and might get cold at night, you may want sun protection.
- Sleeping structure (as simple as a tent or hammock. We have lots of poles for hammocks at PDF!)
- Sleeping bag and pad
- Clothes for a wide variety of weather types
- Tooth brush and such
- A mug or sturdy cup that you can attach to your person with a clip, so that you can walk around with it. At burns, we don't like to use disposable items like plastic cups.
- Personal eating utensils (bowl, plastic plate, spoon, fork) Note, these may get intermingled with other people's stuff, if you are attached to the utensils you bring, please put them back in your tent each time after using them.
- Moisturizer for skin, SPF Lip Balm
- Earplugs, if you're a light sleeper
- Leather work gloves, for setup and take down
- Flashlight/head lamps
- Snacks/Energy Bars
- Beverages, some non-alcolholic and hydrating (coconut water is great for this)
- 1-2 gallons of water
- Yoga Mat. Much of freeform is concrete or asphalt, you may want to bring extra cushions.
- Knee Pads (for dancing)
- Fun Costumes (We may set up a dressing room/ costume share space...if you have costumes that you'd like to share with others or give away, please bring them!)
What you DON'T need to bring:
- Rebar/Heavy Duty Tent Stakes